Question about Membership or Newsletters?
Please email your question to: [email protected]
Have an Idea or News to Share?
Please email your idea or news item to: [email protected] with Story Idea or News Item in the subject line.
Interested in Guest Blogging?
This is also a great chance to show Mom what you do for a living!
Third Sector Today is all about leveraging the sharing power of the internet to provide useful, actionable content to other nonprofit professionals who are interested in finding new ways to help advance their causes.
Third Sector Today will accept blog posts from a variety of nonprofit sector experts including Executive Directors, Development Directors, Board Members, Volunteers, Donors, Vendors — If you have a perspective that will help your peers, then the “who” is “you”!
Interested in contributing a blog post that would fit this editorial description?
Please follow these steps:
- Please email us at ed[email protected] with Guest Blog in the subject line. Please include your full name, email and phone, a brief description of your proposed post, as well as an anticipated completion date.
- Keep it Original, Informative, Useful and Actionable. For example, the post should include insights or tips that the reader can take away and consider implementing -or it may help them to avoid missteps. We cannot accept a blog that is published elsewhere on the internet, so please be “original”, literally!
- Featured Image: Each post includes a featured image and you can supply one that is tied to the content. Author head shot, Logo, or something relative to the content. Please provide photo credit and be sure the image is at least 600 pixels wide.
- Blogger Bio: Please provide a sentence or two that describes your professional background and include the best way for a reader to contact you directly.
- File Format: Please send the post in a word document attached to an email to editoria[email protected] with Blog Submission in the subject line.
Where is the legal mumbo jumbo? Here you go: Third Sector Today reserves the right to edit when necessary and share the content with all of our audience and newsletter subscribers with the understanding that the post is not published elsewhere and that provided images are used with proper permissions or are owned by the blogger. Third Sector Today cannot be held responsible for errors, omissions within the provided post. Third Sector Today will try to make you and our audience happy and give your post additional exposure via social media outlets including Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and Linkedin.Wamt to schedule some time for a chat? Please email Amy DeVita at [email protected]